Christmas Lights to Music
After I saw this video to the right of these crazy Christmas lights to music
I was so impressed I had to dig deeper into these light show options.
I admit the light show in the video is pretty over the top and most of us don’t need something that extravagant but it was pretty impressive and I always wanted to be the talk of the neighborhood, but in a good way!
So I found out how – by creating a dazzling effect by setting up my Christmas lights to music I could
really join in the season in a big way.
There are two systems we looked at that are available on Amazon and although both are good products we were really impressed with Mr. Christmas Lights System for three main reason:
1. You don’t have to be an electrician or wiz to figure it out
2. It comes with 20 songs already (10 Siberian Style, 10 Classic Style)
3. There is an optional wireless system add-on
- All-in-one outdoor light and sound system synchronizes yard lights with 20 holiday songs
- 6 outlets each power 1,200 miniature lights?or 7,200 lights in total
- Onboard speaker has full volume control and options to play songs randomly, select songs, and skip songs
- Clear weatherized cases protect from moisture and dirt; UL Listed for outdoor use
- Measures approximately 19 inches high
Christmas lights to Music: Wireless System
In most other Christmas lights to music systems, you pay a lot to get to pick your own songs, but not on this one. In other years I had programs that had a set of songs that I could play over and over. Believe me; you get tired of that quick! Not the case with this Christmas lights with music system.
Other Options for Christmas Lights that Play Music
Deluxe Outdoor Lightshow Christmas Music System with Timer iPod / MP3 Compatible
10 total customer reviews...
Pro’s: One of the good things is this system comes with standard classical Christmas songs (but not Siberian stye) such as:
- Deck the Halls
- Oh, Come All Ye Faithful
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and more.
Control box provides 6 outlets to plug in your lighted decor, linking them together in perfect sync
Each outlet is rated for a maximum of 1.25 amps
The built-in timer allows you to turn your display on or off with ease and choose from 2, 4, 6 or dusk til dawn settings
- Use with: Christmas lights, illuminated figures, yard art, floodlights, lighted wreaths, Christmas trees, net lights, pathway markers, garlands and luminaries
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Comes with 6.5″H and 9″H ground stakes
- Weatherproof panel cover
- Built-in panel nightlight
- Fully adjustable volume control
Con’s: Product support from the Company is rated pretty poorly but maybe that is not an issue for you. For me I always like to work with a company that has great support. The other thing is that I could not find add-ons for this machine like Mr. Christmas Lights, it seemed I had to buy a whole new system to expand it.
Conclusion: The winner for Christmas lights that play music
Both are quality products but Mr. Christmas lights has more options and better customer support reputation so we give our vote to Mr. Christmas Lights.